We bring fans,
players and clubs closer together
We at KICKRS.NET are on a mission to bring sports fans around the world closer to the dugout and the boardroom. We’re committed to building the first global sports crowdfunding network to connect fans with clubs and players, giving everyone the chance to invest in professional sports.
Our vision is to challenge the status quo – helping fans around the world to profit from their understanding of sports and giving clubs a cost effective and interactive financing tool.
- Bring teams, players and fans closer together.
- Create a global community for fans from every country, league and team.
- Provide fans with a new digital way of enjoying their favourite sport, along with a chance to make lucrative capital gains.
- Help clubs to unleash the full power of ‘the 12th man’ – providing clubs with a revolutionary form of sports financing and breaking the glass ceiling imposed by unequal distribution of broadcasting revenue.
- Giving clubs the chance to better prepare for the future.
Help us make history and write a new chapter for the sports industry. With your help we can revolutionize sports and push professional teams to the next level.
Marketing Internship (Hamburg)
Are you a student or recent graduate willing to support our marketing strategy and execution? You will contribute to the development and implementation of the marketing strategy to drive web traffic, community management, customer happiness and assist management team in qualitative and quantitative analyses.
Our plan is to shake professional sports forever. We are pioneering digital entertainment and FinTech to offer sports fans the opportunity to invest money in real professional sports for the first time in history.
KICKRS is seeking an individual to support its marketing strategy and execution. You will contribute to the development and implementation of the marketing strategy to drive web traffic, community management, customer happiness and assist management team in qualitative and quantitative analyses.
You MUST have a passion for football, sports and entertainment.
About the job
- Analyze and track traffic to our website and use this data to better target our campaigns and content
- Market research on main trends, business drivers and other relevant industry KPIs
- Assist our business development and management team in various finance and marketing presentations
- Communicate with our users onsite and on our social media channels in a cohesive, friendly tone
- Support company PR strategy by identifying and connecting with relevant media outlets
- Create engaging content for Facebook, Twitter & our website (text, images & videos)
- Maintain and update the team’s editorial calendar
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ideally some experience in online marketing
- Quantitative skills to handle data and use numerical evidence
- Good knowledge in SEO, communications & PR or content writing (copy writing) are a plus
- Excellent proofreading, verbal and written skills in English, plus one more language: Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian etc.
- You must love football and sports in general
- You must be able to adapt to a start-up environment
- 6 months internship based in Hamburg
Contribute as a member of the KICKRS Marketing Support Team, to the blog section of our website.
Are you a true sports enthusiast? Do you think you're up to date about the most promising talents in the world? Then join us as a content contributor and help us write interesting articles about the most promising sports talents.
- Select talents from our top 200 most promising list
- Write english articles about these talents, guided by the KICKRS Content Marketing Team
- Get the chance to score an internship with us
Our company and your role
KICKRS aims to become the Kickstarter of the sports industry. For the very first time, we offer the opportunity for the fan to directly invest into their favourite club or talent. You’ll be responsible for building multimedia content (from video, blog posts to tweets) that drives traffic to the website while inspiring sports fans.
apply with your CV